hey there ... thanks for finding us ... I think the Amber W may be from http://thenextweiseth.blogspot.com/?? My Amber is Amber L. Thanks for the comment though. I have stalked your blog in the past :) ... as the manager of the brag list, I have been trying, as time allows, to check in on blogs of people who have court dates around us that may travel with us. We'll keep up on yours and pray we both pass the 1st time!
4 comments:
hey there ... thanks for finding us ... I think the Amber W may be from http://thenextweiseth.blogspot.com/?? My Amber is Amber L. Thanks for the comment though. I have stalked your blog in the past :) ... as the manager of the brag list, I have been trying, as time allows, to check in on blogs of people who have court dates around us that may travel with us. We'll keep up on yours and pray we both pass the 1st time!
thanks for the nice comment. so great to hear positive comments about my trip! i will be stalking, i mean checking on your progress....
great video....We're almost there :) kj
That video really shows how much extra we have here. I want to go help... Those kids are so skinny. So much loss there..
Post a Comment