- last week I shopped at a T.J. Maxx. The manager there was a beautiful young Ethiopian woman who has lived there for 15 years. She was lovely to talk to and was so excited for us to adopt. She checked me out as I bought these items
- this past weekend we went to Agapefest. It's a small scale Christian woodstock with popular artists such as Decemeberadio, Toby Mac, Skillet, etc. Good time! A local college student from ET came to meet us and sat and talked to us for a long time. He told us about his parents church, how he loves it there, and he thinks injera tastes more like a pancake than anything else. Thank you Richard!
- Monday we got our shots! Ouch ..5 a piece. Yesterday I was very flu like but it will be worth it. They kept telling us..you should travel more and use these up. I agree. I hope we get to make a normal thing out of this.
- Today I got an email from someone on the listserv with an update on B!!! with so many photos she has to upload them to a site. She sounds so great. We can't wait.
- Lastly, tomorrow marks our 2 weeks until mark. It is also the National Day of Prayer. Ironic, I think not! Believing on Him.
hope all is well with everyone else!!
Ready to see our girls face to face. We love you beauties!
4 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so happy! We are so close. I'm praying with you. It feels good to get all this stuff done doesn't it!
What wonderful experiences!!! I am so happy for you. :) I pray these next two weeks FLY by!!!!
The next two weeks will fly by. Everything will work according to God's plan for your family. He hasn't failed you yet.
Is your girl B around 6-8 years old..I might have met her at Hannah's hope
Post a Comment