Monday, April 6, 2009

Waiting..

Christy our caseworker arrived back in the office today. She sent out an email stating that trip was wonderful and she hopes to get back to us this week and let us know something new and hopefully have some new photos.
I can't stand the wait. It has seemed like I haven't heard anything for so long about our paperwork. Please tell us something about it this week.
I really don't know what to do about this waiting. We have talked about the money for travel. We've talked about every scenerio to come in the next few months. Especially when they come home to the States. How will they cope with the many changes, I have no idea? I'm thankful they will have each other.
I have a question for the families adopting through AGCI. Do they pray with our children over there? Is there any kind of a church setting or teaching on the Bible and God's word?
Hope everyone is doing well. As for me and mine, we are very well but far from content. We ache for our girls.

Amber

5 comments:

Kristi J said...

Praying you hear something soon...Still nothing about our court date...praying something happens for us too soon :) kj

Becky said...

I'm with you on the difficulty waiting. It seems like the closer we get to hearing something, the harder it is.

Ron & Maria said...

Hi Amber I left a response to your question last night on your previous post! You are awesome to think of these things. I believe that the love that AGCI has for the Lord is what makes HH such a wonderful place to bring a child home from! YES they pray - and they're very serious about it too! They love God and do songs and colorings that include how big our God is!
The adults love the children so much when they are in their care, you will see! - check your previous post - I left a comment.
Maria

christine said...

OH! I just check your blog every day checking to see how everything is coming. I never knew you left a comment on mine until just now, so I thought you never responded to my message for you. That was in January! I just don't know how to do this blog thing, it seems like a lot of work! I still have M and B's picture on our fridge and am praying for you all.

Tina said...

Hi Amber I finally have my blog up and running. Please visit. There are interesting things that have happened.