Friday, May 28, 2010

Urge to Blog

Apparently I must have no life because it seems lately this blog has been on my mind. I could be outside and have a thought strike me and think, "I should blog about that". Or I have been deep cleaning the house and come across unfinished projects and think, "I should blog about that(with before and after photos)". Talking about the beginning of our summer or what we made for dinner are great topics for blogs. Plans for summer trips or fun and unusual things we have done so far are also great things to tell about. I have so much tell. Even though my blog is dust laden, our lives, I promise, are not. Let's do a quick run through of what we have accomplished so far..haha..:

*friends sleeping over
*swimming pool swims
*homemade ice cream
*time with grandparents
*making things out of wood
*seeing my kids play and fight together all day long
*lazy days
*staying at home
*still not understanding that they..and I can sleep in
*having some awesome dreams of God from God
*water fights
*drawing with sidewalk chalk

*making mudslides in the back yard
*making movies for the war veterans
*being entrepreneurs and building lemonade stands

*watching old home movies
*organizing our bedrooms and closets
*going through their old school journals and reading them
*missing daddy since I stay home with them thru the day
*going to his work with him and earning some money for sweeping floors there
*oh, and the baby of the family loosing her TWO bottom teeth!


All of this and it's not even June 1st! It's going to be a fun packed summer as a family of 7!

4 comments:

Jenny R said...

I'm glad you posted! I miss your posts.. I'm sure you are busy! Cute pics!

Kristi J said...

too cute..that baby girl is already losing teeth?? wow, she's growing up so fast, kristi

Amber said...

I miss you too Jenny. Yes, I wish I could be here with you all more. I miss you.

Kristi-the girls are way too grown. But I can't control it and at least they are healthy. They have both grown 2 dress sizes since we have been home.

Amber Weiseth said...

Nice to read your blog again. Been missing your posts. Wow! It has been a year already.