Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Three Sons


We took our boys out for dinner and bowling last night. The last Saturday as a family of 5. Am I sentimental? Can you tell?


I have faith in my Jesus to know that everything is going to be alright.

Can you tell which one is the onry one? I didn't even know he stuck that fry in until I uploaded these.

This boy got a strike right off the bat! Hence the crossed arms:) haha He was so pumped. It was a close game between him and his oldest brother. He was triumphant.


We love these boys and know that they are going to make awesome big brothers. They are ready to meet our girls. Hope our girls are ready for us!!

4 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Totally wonderful!!! That is the definition of mom- sentimental!!!

Eastiopians said...

I love the you guys are celebrating as a family of 5! Because it will take a while for your family of 7 to develop it's own normal. So good for you for living it up! I'm so excited for you!

Theresa

Tara said...

Hi we are going to HH at the same time, we have a 4yr old daughter!look forward to meeting you guys and your daughters, Dan and Tara

Kristi J said...

CAn't wait to meet you guys!! We're so excited and about to jump out of my skin waiting!! Yeah...almost 2 more days !!! too neat, kristi