Wednesday, March 11, 2009

USCIS fingerprint delay!

Ahh and arg! Has anyone visited the uscis website and seen the delay in I600a fingerprinting. They are 6 months behind. We haven't even gotten our confirmation on our appointment or that they got our payment. That's some fat cash in money orders for a simple man to grab ahold of.
I'm nearly sick to think that it will be 6 months before we get this done and then we travel.

Please Lord, no!

4 comments:

Eastiopians said...

I heard rumors of a delay when we applied for fingerprints back in the Fall, but it was scheduled within weeks anyway. So hopefully it will be much sooner for you guys than that!

Theresa

Jenny R said...

I'm praying you'll get thru quickly! These things have a way of working out. The Lord knows your girls need you!

Blog Shmog said...

Oh no! I hope that isn't true for you guys. It went really fast for us in the fall so hopefully it will for you guys despite some delays!

Ron & Maria said...

sometimes we have 'too much information' (the internet access)
we got our confirmation in a week, our apt letter 2 wks later and our apt shortly after that. as my Ethiopian says, "Re-LAX, just re-LAX" it's too cute when he says it. He saw me telling the dog to relax when we were in the car and the dog was whining.